- The vehicle arrives at the fuel station. The driver places the nozzle at the opening of the vehicle’s fuel tank.
- The vehicle’s tank is automatically recognised thanks to the integrated RFID system on the nozzle which transmits an authorisation request to the fuel distribution logic controller.
- As soon as vehicle recognition is activated, the fuel dispenser starts up and the user is authorised to refuel with diesel, red diesel, Adblue®.
- The refuelling data is automatically sent to the EPACK fuel management software.
- The nozzle guard has an integrated electronic device which allows vehicle identification. This involves no battery and no wiring (no maintenance operations therefore required).
- The guard is automatically recharged when the nozzle is replaced onto the pump.
The advantages of the ETAG recognition system:
- No modifications to be carried out on the dispensing nozzle
- No energy sources (battery) contained in the distribution nozzle
- No electrical cables to be installed between the nozzle and the pump’s logic controller
- No supplementary maintenance costs on frequently replaced equipment (nozzles, hoses, security connectors) because our solution does not involve any modification of standard equipment currently installed
- No “health” risks for operators (passive device)
Range with Guaranteed French Produced label.